REMINDER: If you are logging into Bswift for the first time, your default password is set to the last four digits of your social security number. Please log in using this temporary password where you will be immediately prompted to create a new password.
Important: Your 401(k) Retirement Plan has transitioned to Vanguard!!
You can now manage your United Supermarkets, LLC 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan account at Vanguard:
• Online. Log on to your account at vanguard.com/retirementplans to check your balance, conduct transactions, research investments, use financial planning tools, and more. To register for online account access, go to vanguard.com/retirementplans and select Register for account access. You’ll need your plan number—092691—to sign up.*
• On your mobile device. Go to vanguard.com/bemobile to download the Vanguard app so you can access your account on the go.
• By phone. Call 800-523-1188 to reach Vanguard’s 24-hour interactive VOICE® Network to conduct transactions, get detailed fund information, and more. You’ll need your Social Security number and a personal identification number (PIN) to use VOICE. To create a PIN, follow the prompts when you call. Or you can speak with a Vanguard Participant Services associate Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Eastern time.
Join the Vanguard community on our social media channels. You’ll have access to Vanguard experts and be able to get up-to-the-minute
news and views, attend live web events, participate in live chats, and interact with other Vanguard investors.
*If you have an individual account at Vanguard (in addition to your plan account), you will need your individual account number to register for immediate, secure online account access. If you are already registered to use vanguard.com, your current user name and password will enable you to access your individual and plan accounts.
IMPORTANT: Please take a moment to designate beneficiary(ies) for your plan account as your beneficiary designation did not carry over from John Hancock. To name a beneficiary online:
- Log on to your account at vanguard.com/retirementplans.
- Click My Profile. (If you have multiple accounts at Vanguard, you may need to select Employer plans first.)
- Click Beneficiaries. If you have any questions about the rules governing whom you can name as a beneficiary, please call a Vanguard Participant Services associate at 800-523-1188.
- If you were either making payments on a plan loan or receiving installments from the plan by electronic bank transfer (EBT) before the transition to Vanguard, you must take action for these transactions to continue.
- You will need to provide Vanguard with information about your bank account either online or by contacting Vanguard Participant Services for assistance. To make arrangements online, log on to your account at vanguard.com/retirementplans, go to the My Profile tab, and select Bank Information from the dropdown menu. If you would like assistance setting up EBT, call 800-523-1188 to speak with an associate Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Eastern time.
- Please note that if you are repaying a loan through EBT and take no action, the loan payments will stop and your loan will default. If you are receiving installments by EBT and take no action, Vanguard will begin making payments by check.